Umesh Yadav Keen To Play For India In Limited Overs Formats




Umesh Yadav, the pacer of India is willing to go back into the limited-overs squad and he has stated that he is doing difficult paintings to settle within the team of white-ball cricket.

“Who will like to sit outside the ground? I am additionally a human being. I am doing tough paintings and am very optimistically waiting to play white-ball cricket once more. Umesh stated.

“I am thanking selectors by whom I get this opportunity to play for the usa. They made a good decision. To make a comeback to White-ball cricket I am trying my best. For this, some thing is needed I will do,” he added.

Umesh in addition brought that – He changed into upset whilst he became now not taken within the World Cup squad of India.

UMESH ON HIS PERFORMANCE IN 2015
“In the 2015 World Cup, I were given the chance. Performing properly for my us of a I was very happy. When I became now not added in the 2019 World Cup crew I felt disillusioned,” Umesh pointed.

Umesh Yadav turned into eliminated for the ODIs and T20s squad in the collection in opposition to New Zealand however feels that against the Kiwis he'll make his presence felt in the two-suit Test series.

“I’m looking ahead to this, honestly (gambling Tests in New Zealand). In New Zealand, I’m eager to play red-ball cricket. In current times I actually have performed properly and I’m in precise touch too. My series turned into also excellent towards Bangladesh. My choice for the New Zealand Test collection is pretty positive”.

“I will provide my 100 percentage if I am selected. I did a variety of paintings on my line and my frequency. I hope for the best,” he signed off.

Source : stumpsandbails

Comments